Privacy and Cookies Policy
The administrator of your personal data is: Michał Zieliński Strefa Sprawności (hereinafter: us). You can contact us as follows:
- by letter to the address: ul. Jesionowa nr 5, 13-230 Lidzbark
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: 505 911 861
Purposes and the legal basis for processing your personal data
Your personal data, the scope of which is indicated each time during its collection, will be processed for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
- providing electronic services via the Online Store, including:
- creating (registering) an account in the Online Store and its maintenance,
- concluding contracts for the sale of products ordered by you in the Online Store and their producing (the legal basis for processing in relation to the above activities is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- return and exchange of products purchased in the Online Store and consideration of any complaints (the legal basis for processing in relation to the above activities is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of our legal obligations, in particular the fulfillment of the obligation to conduct financial reporting (the basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- implementation of our legitimate interest (the basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which should be understood as:
- conducting direct marketing activities (including newsletter, promotional codes),
- answers to the questions you send via the contact forms on the Online Store website, by e-mail and by phone,
- rating the products placed in the Online Store in order to improve the functioning of the Online Store, products and the sales process,
- establishing, investigating or defending claims related to products offered via the Online Store and services provided electronically via the Online Store.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them may prevent us from providing services electronically via the Online Store and making purchases by you in the Online Store (failure to provide personal and address data will prevent the performance of the contract for the sale of products offered via the Online Store).
Recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data to:
- our IT system suppliers to whom we will commission services related to the processing of personal data;
- relevant financial institutions, to the extent that it is necessary in the process of making payments;
- carriers who deliver selected products to you;
- at the request of public authorities in accordance with the obligations arising from the generally applicable law.
We only transfer the data necessary for the proper performance of our services and only to the extent that results from the content of the contracts concluded with the above entities (except for the last point). Thanks to this, we have full control over this data and we can ensure its security.
Transferring data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. It does not apply to fully anonymised data that will be collected by Facebook and Google platforms and collected by their servers located outside the European Economic Area. However, this data will not enable the identification of a specific user.
The period of storage of your personal data
To the extent that we process your data on the basis of your consent, we will store it until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data carried out before the withdrawal of your consent.
If you have concluded a sales contract or a contract for the provision of electronic services with us, we will store your personal data until the claims for contracts are time-barred. In addition, we will store your data for a mandatory period resulting from the provisions of tax and accounting law, in particular with regard to the obligation to store accounting documents and tax documentation.
In case of data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, they will be processed for the period of limitation of any claims due to us or against us. For each of these claims, the limitation period results from the provisions of applicable law.
Your rights related to the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of data, hereinafter "GDPR") you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR),
- the right to access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format; you can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator, however, we will only do this if such a message is technically possible (Article 20 GDPR),
- the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, which is not overriding your interest or your rights and freedoms, and the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (Article 21 of the GDPR).
To exercise the above rights, please contact us by e-mail – e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by traditional mail – address „Michał Zieliński Strefa Sprawności”, ul. Jesionowa nr 5, 13-230 Lidzbark.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Article 77 GDPR).
Automated processing of personal data
Using the Online Store is related to the processing of the user's personal data, which should be understood as IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other similar technologies. The information collected in this way, including personal data, allows, thanks to its automated processing, to provide the user of the Online Store with marketing content tailored to the preferences of each user.
Cookies are small files sent by us to your web browser that allow us to read certain information from your device, e.g. whether you are using a computer or smartphone, which allows our software to display you respectively a computer or a mobile version. These files do not interfere with the functioning of your device in any way.
What cookies do we use and for which purposes?
We use the following types of cookies on the websites of the Online Store:
- "necessary" cookies that enable the use of services available as part of the Online Store's pages, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Online Store's website, cookies that are used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication,
- "performance" cookies that enable the collection of information on the use of the Online Store's pages,
- "functional" cookies, which allow you to remember the settings of the Online Store website selected by the user and personalize the interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, which enable the provision of advertising content to the users of the Online Store website, tailored to their interests.
Detailed information on the cookies used is available on the website https://www.shoper.pl/help/artykul/informacje-o-plikach-cookie/.
How can you disable cookies?
Detailed information on disabling cookies in individual browsers can be found by clicking on the appropriate browser below:
Google Analytics tool
The online store uses the "Google Analytics" service provided by Google Ireland Ltd. (Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, Ireland) to analyze the use of the website by users. The service uses text files stored on your device. For more information on how Google uses user data, see here.
Facebook Pixel tool
Due to our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and efficient operation of our services and for these purposes, the Online Store uses the tracking option called "Facebook Pixel", which is provided by the Facebook social network operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). Further information on data collection and use by Facebook and your privacy rights and options can be found in the data protection policy of Facebook. Specific information and details about Facebook Pixel's features and how it works are available in the help section of the portal.